Who I am today is NOT who I have always been. Not long ago, I was buckling under the pressure of everything that was going wrong in my life…
- Bad relationships
- Stalled career
- Finances in shambles
- Spiritually disconnected
- Mentally drained
- and emotionally bankrupt
- …and the girl who grew up wearing special “slim” jeans ballooned to 265 pounds, seemingly overnight.
Now on the outside looking in, it would be easy to think that I was…
- Didn’t care about my looks
- Didn’t value my health
But that was the furthest thing from the truth!
I wanted to change. I just didn’t know how. Losing weight and keeping it off was hard.
Once, I experienced some success – losing 40 pounds in 5 months for a friend’s wedding – but not long after the big day, I lost my motivation and the pounds started to creep back on. I decided there was no hope for me and gave up. I thought “this is just too hard.”
But one day in December of 2007 everything changed. I went to the doctor for what I thought would be a routine physical. That was anything but routine. My doctor’s words shook me to my core.
After some serious soul searching, it finally clicked.
By the following October, I had lost a total of 100+ pounds, without:
- Diet Pills
- Shakes or juicing
- Expensive supplements
- Extreme workouts
- or even hiring a Personal Trainer
It wasn’t easy but it was definitely worth it.
Plus, past October, I celebrated 12 years of maintenance, something most people will tell you is impossible.
When I look at my old photos and then look in the mirror, I’m amazed…and thankful.
- I can walk into a room with my head held high
- I’m no longer ashamed of how I look
- I can walk up several flights of stairs without being winded
- I can get out of my car without pain
- I can do fun things like whitewater rafting and zip lining
My life is totally different! Oh, and my career and income took off too.
- Packed up and relocated to a new city in 14 days
- 5 big promotions
- Salary more than doubled
- Earned my MBA
- Became a certified fitness professional and health coach
- Published a book
- Started my own business
- and much, much more
When things turned around for me, I vowed to dedicate my life to helping others. I share my “success secrets” in my book “265 Point”, in local and online fitness programs, and audiences nationwide through public, private, and corporate seminars and events. I can’t wait to work with you!