PAID PART-TIME SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We Are Actively Looking To Hire a Social Media Intern Who LOVES Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram & Who Wants to Make a Difference in Our Community!
Dear Possible New Team Member,
We are looking for the perfect person to join our team as a Paid Part-Time Social Media Intern.
At 265 Point Total Fitness, we offer group fitness classes in a faith-filled environment to help men and women reach their health and fitness goals. We accomplish this by providing fun and energetic workouts, customized nutrition, accountability, and motivation.
First, let me tell you a little bit about 265 Point Total Fitness. I am Tamara “Coach Tam” Jackson and I am the proud owner of our family-friendly transformation center here in Matthews, North Carolina in the Stevens Mill Shopping Center. We are just a few minutes from Charlotte’s Independence Blvd. and I truly believe we have the best clients in the world!
We are committed to over-delivering to our clients to get them INCREDIBLE and life-changing results.
Our mission at 265 Point Total Fitness is to restore hope to frustrated dieters that have tried a variety of diet and exercise programs with fleeting success. Our goal is simple – to empower our clients to be spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically fit by providing the inspiration, guidance, tools, and support they need to finally make a successful lifestyle change.
We are looking for the perfect person to join our team and help us spread the word to prospective clients. The Social Media Intern will be responsible for coordinating and executing 265 Point’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. This role offers the intern the opportunity to be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand.
We are looking for a part-time Social Media Intern who can dedicate 10 -15 hours per week working from home in the evenings and weekends.
If you are hired, you will go through a paid onboarding period, where we will make sure you are the right fit for our team.
We have an incredible team that focuses on getting our clients real results, building a sense of community and having a lot of fun in the process.
My team is like family to me. We are all here to make a lasting impact on our local community and to make a difference.
- Perform social media market research activities
- Help develop social media marketing strategies and tactics
- Handle content creation and management tasks
- Plan and execute special social media events
- Monitor and respond to social media activities and build relationships with new and existing audiences
- Provide recommendations to on how to improve performance and results
- MUST be pursuing a degree in Communications/Marketing
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Professional demeanor; use of appropriate behavior and language
- Self-starter and a knowledge seeker
- Open to constructive feedback and mentoring
- 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required
We are looking to hire someone in the very near future.
If everything above sounds good to you,
1. Please click “Apply Now.” (https://www.cognitoforms.com/_265PointCoachTamFitnessLLC/_265PointTotalFitnessPaidSocialMediaInternApplication)
2. Fill out the form and attach your resume.
Once we review your application and resume, if I believe you will be a good fit for our team, I will reach out to you to set up an interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you’re interested, take action quickly!
Looking forward to meeting you,
Tamara “Coach Tam” Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
265 Point Total Fitness
A Division of Coach Tam Fitness LLC