(Re)Introducing the Book Publishing A to Z Series!
What is a query letter? How about an ISBN? What exactly are keywords in the context of publishing a book? Is an advance a good thing or a bad thing? If you’re like many new authors, you may understand the basic tenets of writing a book, but still feel completely in the dark when you hear jargon related to book publishing.
If that’s you, you’re not alone! And here’s the good news: you don’t have to struggle to figure it all out on your own. In this series, Coach Tam will set you on the fast track to learning the ins and outs of writing and publishing a book, from A to Z. Don’t miss the re-airing of this value-packed series starting next week!
In this episode, you’ll also hear:
- A few book publishing terms you may — or may not — be familiar with yet
- A sneak peek at what you can expect to learn in the Book Publishing A to Z series
- And more!
Ready to dive into the jargon of book publishing? Here are some of the terms we’ll be learning in the Book Publishing A to Z series:
- What exactly do the letters “ARC” stand for? And why do you need to make sure you have ARCs distributed to as many power players as possible — before your book officially launches?
- What exactly is a blurb? And how can this short but impactful statement determine whether your book is a hit or a flop?
- What is a copy editor? And why do you absolutely, positively need to hire one instead of relying on family and friends (yes, even the ones that are especially good at English)?
- What exactly are beta readers? And how do you find them if you don’t already have them in your circle?
You’ll learn all of that and more over the next several weeks. We’re taking you from A to Z, so you’ll finally have all the insight you need to write and publish a bestseller.
It’s time to get it done in a way that honors God and positions you to make an impact and earn an income!
My name is Tamara “Coach Tam” Jackson and I am a published author, Facebook© Certified Digital Marketer, host of the Top 100 Publishing Secrets podcast, and founder of The Christian Authors Network (C.A.N.) Facebook© community. I specialize in helping mission-driven authors, coaches, and entrepreneurs increase their exposure, impact, and income through strategic self-publishing and digital media appearances. Just say yes and we will work together to attract a tribe of loyal followers that 1) “get you”, 2) love what you do, and 3) are happy to invest in your book, business, cause, or movement. Plus, we will accomplish all of this without fake, salesy, sleazy, or manipulative tactics. Yes you CAN write, publish, and profit in a way that honors God; join the community today at https://christianauthors.net/fbgroup.
Connect with fellow Christian Authors: http://christianauthors.net/fbgroup
Download the Free Christian Author Marketing EBook: https://265point.com/secretsbook1
Get Booked as a Guest Speaker for Free: http://christianauthors.net
Follow Tam on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TamaraJacksonTransformationExpert/
Interact with Tam on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fitnesstamara265/