NOW HIRING: PART-TIME MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
We Are Actively Looking To Hire a Member Services Representative Who LOVES People &
Who Wants to Make a Difference in Our Community!
Dear Possible New Team Member,
We are looking for the perfect person to join our team as a Member Services Representative.
At 265 Point Total Fitness, we offer group fitness classes in a faith-filled environment to help men and women reach their health and fitness goals. We accomplish this by providing fun and energetic workouts, customized nutrition, accountability, and motivation.
First, let me tell you a little bit about 265 Point Total Fitness. I am Tamara “Coach Tam” Jackson and I am the proud owner of our family-friendly transformation center here in Matthews, North Carolina in the Stevens Mill Shopping Center. We are just a few minutes from Charlotte’s Independence Blvd. and I truly believe we have the best clients in the world!
We are committed to over-delivering to our clients to get them INCREDIBLE and life-changing results.
Our mission at 265 Point Total Fitness is to restore hope to frustrated dieters that have tried a variety of diet and exercise programs with fleeting success. Our goal is simple – to empower our clients to be spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically fit by providing the inspiration, guidance, tools, and support they need to finally make a successful lifestyle change.
We are looking for the perfect person to join our team and help us take care of current and prospective clients.
We are looking for part-time Member Services Representatives who is available 15-20 hours per week during the below time slots:
- 5:00 AM – 8:00 AM Monday – Friday
- 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM Monday – Friday
- 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Saturday
If you are hired, you will go through a paid internship period, where we will make sure you are the right fit for our team.
We have an incredible team that focuses on getting our clients real results, building a sense of community, and has a lot of fun in the process.
My team is like family to me. We are all here to make a lasting impact on our local community and to make a difference.
- Deliver exceptional client care in a fast-paced environment
- Greet members by name and check them into the system
- Roll out the red carpet for prospective members and assist with questionnaires and forms
- Set up new memberships for new clients and help current members with renewals
- Answer questions professionally and keep your cool when handling member complaints
- Process retail product sales (t-shirts, books, etc.)
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the facility
- Work closely with Instructors to ensure that class is appropriately set up (music ready & devices are always charged)
- Participate in monthly meetings focused on client care and future promotions.
- Do everything possible to maximize the client’s fitness experience
- Strong sales and service background
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable transportation
- Ability to empathize and problem solve
- Professional demeanor; use of appropriate behavior and language
- Self-starter and a knowledge seeker
- Open to constructive feedback and mentoring
- 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required
We are looking to hire someone in the very near future.
If everything above sounds good to you,
1. Please click “Apply Now.”
2. Fill out the form and attach your resume.
Once we review your application and resume, if I believe you will be a good fit for our team, I will reach out to you to set up an interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you’re interested, take action quickly!
Looking forward to meeting you,
Tamara “Coach Tam” Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
265 Point Total Fitness
A Division of Coach Tam Fitness LLC