NOW HIRING: PART-TIME GROUP FITNESS TRAINER INTERN
We Are Actively Looking to Hire An Intern Who LOVES Fitness, Is Passionate About Helping Others, & Who Wants to Make a Difference in Our Community!
Dear Possible New Team Member,
Have you been dreaming of becoming a fitness trainer?
Are you looking for a chance to get started part-time?
If your answer is yes, apply for our internship program!
First, let me tell you a little bit about 265 Point Total Fitness. I am Tamara “Coach Tam” Jackson and I am the proud owner of our family-friendly transformation center here in Matthews, North Carolina in the Stevens Mill Shopping Center. We are just a few minutes Charlotte’s Independence Blvd. and I truly believe we have the best clients in the world!
We are committed to over-delivering to our clients to get them INCREDIBLE and life-changing results.
During this 6-week program, we will take you under our wing in our unparalleled faith, fun, and fitness culture and show you how to be an empowering and effective motivator that put clients at ease. You’ll learn how to deliver a WOW experience every time by creating fun, energetic workouts that anyone can do. You’ll also grow personally and professionally while developing a strong personal brand that complements ours. You can find our mission and core values HERE.
This internship is ideal for those who have a sincere desire to pursue a career in fitness AND an interest in joining the 265 Point Total Fitness team. Individuals who distinguish themselves during the unpaid internship and embody the vision, mission, and core values of 265 Point may receive an offer for a substitute trainer or part-time trainer position. Job offers will be discussed in the 4th week of the internship.
Interested candidates must be able to work 3-4 of the following shifts:
• Mondays – 6:30 PM – 8:15 PM
• Tuesdays – 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
• Thursdays – 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
• Saturdays (min. of 2 per month: 7:30 AM – 9:15 AM or 9:15 AM – 11 AM
Interns must also be willing to participate in:
• Occasional evening and weekend workshops & events
• Team meetings via video (evenings)
🎯EXPECTATIONS FOR INTERNSHIP🎯
• Participate FULLY as a client throughout the 6-week internship.
• Complete entire 6-week internship with no missed days.
• Passionate about helping people reach their goals through health and fitness.
• Must hold current CPR & First Aid certifications or obtain within 4 weeks of the start of the internship.
• Must hold fitness certifications such as: ACE, ACSM, NASM, ACTION or other nationally recognized certification within 4 weeks of the start of the internship.
• Ability to obtain Professional Liability insurance within 4 weeks of the start of the internship.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with clients & teammates.
• Consistently display excellent customer service skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
• Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills.
• Able to learn how to use gym equipment, client tools, and software.
• Able to design a workout according to 265 Point Total Fitness standards using our proprietary process.
• Effectively utilize 265 Point Total Fitness’ training methods when leading classes.
• Open to constructive feedback and mentoring.
• Ability to lead and motivate others with love and positive affirmation.
• Infectious energy and positivity.
• Able to learn and adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment.
📌Serious applicants ONLY!
We are looking to hire someone who can start on or before January 13, 2020.
If everything above sounds good to you:
1. Record a 30 second YouTube video about why you are interested in this internship.
2. Send your resume and the 30 second YouTube video link to [email protected].
Once we review your video and resume, if I believe you will be a good fit for our team, I will reach out to you to set up an interview.
Looking forward to meeting you,
Tamara “Coach Tam” Jackson
Chief Executive Officer
265 Point Total Fitness
A Division of Coach Tam Fitness LLC