We Live to Help Train You
How Do We Do It?
Everything we do centers around five core values.
- Faith. We have faith in God. We believe that in Him, we have the power to change.
- We believe that we are on a journey to become fit – mind, body, and spirit – so that we can be our best for God, ourselves, and others.
- Family Atmosphere: We believe in demonstrating the love of Christ by providing a supportive, safe environment free of negativity and gossip.
- Fun: We believe in creating opportunities for people to get in shape and have fun while doing it.
- Fresh Ideas: We believe in continuous growth and development and are constantly exploring innovative ways to help our leaders and clients reach their highest potential.
265 Point Total Fitness is a non-denominational, mission-oriented gym and wellness center. We believe that Jesus Christ is Lord. We believe the Bible is infallible. We believe God has a Good Plan for each believer’s life, and that plan includes being healthy and whole. People of all faiths are welcome to join us.
Not Sure Where to Start?
Picking the right Charlotte fitness program can be overwhelming. Let us help you!