In my programs, my goal is to equip and empower you to change your mind, your body, and your life!
About Coach Tam
- Home /
- About Coach Tam
Can you honestly answer TRUE to all of these questions?
True or False?
- Once I commit to something, I never lose my motivation.
- I rarely give in to cravings for fat, salt, or sugar and when I do, I only eat a modest amount.
- I have participated in physical activity 3-4 times a week every week for 6 months or more.
- I am very confident in my ability to succeed at leading a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life.
- I love where I work and what I do. I wouldn’t want to do anything else!
- I am in healthy, mutually-beneficial relationships where my opinions are valued and my needs are met.
- I confidently pursue my God-given dreams because I know that where He guides, He provides.
- My relationship with God is stronger than it’s ever been. I communicate with Him daily.
So, how did you do?!!! If you could not agree with all of the statements, do not be alarmed.
It just means you are human!
Ancient wisdom teaches us that we ALL need to consistently work on our mindset:
“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.”
~Romans 12:2 NLT
“Watch your thoughts, they become words; watch your words, they become actions; watch your actions, they become habits; watch your habits, they become character; watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
To get the results you want for your body and for your life, you must think differently than you have in the past. That’s why my programs include a Mindset Makeover.
I have come to realize that there are 10 very specific mindset blocks that will stop even the most determined believer in their tracks and prevent them from creating the body and life that they want – one where they can live bold and free. When you join my program – in-person or online – I’ll show you exactly what they are and finally give you the secret spiritual and practical weapons that you need to breakthrough.
The so-called “experts” would have you believe that you have to give up fat, sugar, and carbohydrates to be healthy. The truth is exactly the opposite: you can eat what you want and still lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. Reprogramming what you believe about food will be one of my top priorities when we work together.
You may have heard my story, for 8 years I was “on” and “off” diets, trying to find the magic formula to lose weight. I was always stressing about what I was “allowed” to eat — and as a result, I never made any real, lasting progress. But when I loosened the reigns and allowed myself to eat whatever I wanted “in moderation”, everything changed. I finally lost the weight — and kept it off — without worrying about how I would handle holidays, vacations, birthdays, and social gatherings.
It took a great deal of trial and error to figure out how to eat in a way that is enjoyable, sustainable, AND gets the results I want – but I’ve done it and helped countless others in my coaching programs. Now, it’s your turn. With my proprietary T.EM.P.L.E. Diet, you can finally, enjoy carbs, sweets, and eating out — and still reach your goals — without guilt.
Getting your body back shouldn’t require you to suffer through every meal, eating foods that you don’t actually like, all while wishing for a piece of chocolate.
The T.E.M.P.L.E. Diet is specifically designed to help people like me. People who have tried a number of different diets with fleeting success and are looking for a SUSTAINABLE way to lose weight.
The T.E.M.P.L.E. way of life is:
- Protein Packed
It is based on eating whole foods that contain numerous health-promoting benefits (like fiber, vitamins and minerals) that are really good for you and make valuable additions to your diet.
But that’s not all. You’ll also have room in your diet for what most would label “cheat foods” that are higher in calories, saturated fat, carbs and/or sugars. This is a gamechanger! Because we make it okay for you to enjoy these foods, you will not feel deprived. It is so important that you avoid that feeling of deprivation, because chances are, that feeling that derailed your weight loss efforts in the past.
You are going to LOVE the flexibility that you earn in the program! You’ll no longer feel like you are “cheating” because we’ve planned for it and know it will not hurt your goals.
The best part is, you don’t have to think about ANYTHING, you just need to DO it!
“…let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.”
Hebrews 12:1 ESV
70% of people who start a fitness program quit. Not you. Not this time!
Our Promise to You
We will make it our business to keep you inspired and motivated so that the results come quickly! We use every tool at our disposal – text, email, video, etc. – to keep you pumped up and “on point”.
You will only train with fun and creative, certified fitness instructors who lead super-fast, yet insanely H.I.I.T. effective workouts that put you on track to crush your goals.
You may have heard of H.I.I.T. workouts before – high intensity interval training, but we put this definition on its head. It now means Hybrid Intensity Interval Training. It’s our unique way of combining cardio and toning exercises to get you strong and fit – fast! You will burn more fat and calories with our Hybrid Intensity Interval Training approach than just 30 minutes than you would jogging on a treadmill.
The best part is that our classes are more than workouts, they are opportunities to recharge your mind, strengthen your body, and feed your spirit. Whether it’s early Saturday morning or after a long work day, Team 265 provides a safe place to release stress, boost energy, and gain confidence.
While every body is different, those that attend classes faithfully 2-3 days a week and get in an additional 30+ minute workout on their own typically see and feel results by week two. After 30 days, you’ll notice significant improvement in your shape and strength.
“I have more energy to do things with my family. Going shopping for new clothes is not horrible anymore and not so much because I have lost some weight, but because my self-confidence has improved (I can’t lie, the drop in dress size does help). My mind is clearer and I get so much more accomplished than before. Accepting this challenge has given me more than 12 pounds of weight loss, it has given me a whole new outlook on life. “
When you join 265 Point, you don’t just get a group to work out with. You get an extended family to do life and grow with.
Here is what you can look forward to:
Love and Acceptance:
When you become a member, you join a group of people who are waiting to be your friend. You’ll meet so many people and as you get to know them, you’ll develop a bond that will make you wonder how you ever got along without them. Plus, we pledge to love and accept you as you are. You don’t have to have it all together! We understand that you are “under construction” just as we are.
Growth and Accountability:
At 265 Point, you will also be surrounded by men and women who are on a journey to be their best – spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. We will cheer for you when you do well and help you get back on track when you miss the mark because that’s exactly what we would want you to do for us.
We’ll also challenge you to pursue your God-given dreams. Whether that dream is to write a book, become a motivational speaker, or start a coaching business, you can count on us to be in your corner. We want to see you soar!
There is so much more to life than working out and meal planning! Social activities are just as important as physical activity; your mental and emotional health is important, too. If you’re looking for a group to have fun with on your journey to health and wholeness, we’ve got you covered!
Opportunities to Pay it Forward:
While reaching personal goals and having fun are essential to a balanced life, so is the satisfaction of knowing that you made a lasting impact in the lives of others. So, don’t be surprised if you’re asked to support a worthwhile cause. In the past we have supported Samaritan’s Purse, The Susan B. Komen Race for a Cure, the American Heart Association, and others.
I Know What You’re Thinking…
- You have little to no time for yourself to get in shape.
- You have trouble sticking to a fitness routine.
- You hate working out without seeing results.
- You haven’t been active in a while and wonder if you can keep up.
- You lack the motivation to get in shape.
- You don’t know where to start.
- You can’t stick to restrictive and strict diets.
- You tend to start off well but easily get off track.
- You have tried everything under the sun and nothing seems to work for long.
But don’t worry… we’ve got you covered!
- Workout just 3 – 4 times a week saving tons of valuable time.
- With my mentorship and the support of the Community, you will finally see it through and get results.
- Our workouts are fast paced so you don’t have to spend a ton of time in the gym, we will be in and out in 40 minutes or less.
- The workouts will be challenging but doable for all fitness levels.
- Seeing all the results you and your peers achieve give you the motivation to show up even when you are ready to throw in the towel.
- We take all of the guesswork out of healthy eating. You’ll know exactly what to eat and when to maximize your results.
- The easy to follow nutrition program will help you change your mindset from “being on a diet” to making permanent lifestyle changes. And, I’ll show you how to “cheat” and still get results.
- We are big on accountability. We will know if you’re slacking and will reach out to keep you on your path of progress.
- This time, you’re going to get to the root of your issues with food and exercise and transform the way you think which will not only transform the way you look and feel but your entire life!